Private Studio Classes Now Available!We also hope to move to the RED Tier soon and to open to a small capacity.
Here are the steps to get in for Private classes and how to learn to be ready for returning to the studio when we move to the “Red Tier.” (We are hoping that will be soon! I encourage you to email Val so you can on an early access list!)
If you would like to reserve a private studio class with a 60 minute recording, please email Val at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve. (Prices on the Rates page)
Thanks for your understanding and patience as we continue to evolve and respond to all that is going on around us.
We are so grateful to our HYP Community and look forward to welcoming members from the Bikram Yoga South Pas studio and Rise yoga in Silverlake that recently lost their studio.
Here Are Your Steps to Get Back in the Studio
- Sign our updated waiver. Sign In
- Enter a current Credit Card and expiration date into your account. All our transactions are touch free and any purchases, late cancel/no show fees will be applied to current credit card info.
- Make sure you have a photo in your account. If not, please send us one and we will upload for you, or know that we will take your photo when you arrive for class.
- Go into your Mindbody account and make sure you have selected to receive email and text notifications to get off the waitlist and into class. *Having our App is great, but I also HIGHLY recommend you have access to your Mindbody account on a desktop/laptop or your phone for full access to everything you need. Here is a link to the Mindbody scheduler on our website where you can click “full schedule” to see the schedule beyond the current week.
- Private studio classes are available now for reservation. Please email the studio to schedule and pay.
- When we move to the red tier and can begin in studio classes, please start by reserving 2-3 per week to the waitlist. Waitlists will be confirmed 5-7 days in advance. You must confirm or cancel before 12 hours or risk incurring a $20 fee.
- Once we move to the Red Tier, Please understand that all classes must be cancelled 12 hours in advance to avoid a $20 fee if you show up late, don’t show, or cancel after the 12 hour window
- Please read all the safety protocols before coming to class. Thanks so much!
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Masks required in studio, lobby, restroom, and on your mat.
- You must bring your own clean mat and towel.
- Stay at least 6 feet from staff and students, and while waiting in line for the restrooms
- Place belongings in any cubby that does not have an “x”.
- Practice calm breathing by the nose only throughout class.
- No use of showers/changing room for the time being.
- Nose blowing in the yoga room is prohibited.
- Staff or teachers will open/close doors.
What Else Do I Need to Know When We Return Limited Capacity for Studio Classes
When we get the GREEN light to open for small capacity studio classes, we want to be set and ready to GO. These are some guidelines and policies to learn now if you want to be ready when we say go too!
- All classes are by reservation only and will automatically put you on a waitlist.
- Bring your own mat, towel water to class, there are no rentals. Purchases can be made for all with a credit card on file.
- All breathing in all classes is now done only normally by the nose, including modifications for deep breathing, sit ups and final breathing. Breathing will be adjusted when we offer Hot Pilates to stay normal and not “SHHH SHHH.”
- Arrive dressed for class or change in the restroom. Changing rooms/showers are closed till further notice. Studio opens 10 minutes before and closes 10 minutes after class to start our sanitizing and cleaning protocol
- If you have a package that you think is entitled to an extension or conversion, please email the studio to activate so you can reserve classes
- Classes are confirmed at least 72 hours in advance, and for members, we try to set at least 5 days in advance. Please remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer want a class. If you need to cancel a class within the 12 hour window, you will need to email email@example.com where we will try to fill that spot by placing phone calls from the waitlist.
- Please confirm your waitlist spot by responding “Y” to confirm or “N” to cancel your confirmed spot.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Please use hand sanitizer before touching the door handle
- When you are confirmed for class, you will get a final reservation confirmation that says you must attest to your health before arriving at the studio.
Please acknowledge the following safety protocols before arriving to the studio
- You are not sick, coughing, sniffling, have a fever or don’t feel well. You agree to come to class only if you are 100% healthy and have no symptoms of illness or Covid 19
- You have not been in contact with someone who is sick or has been exposed to Covid 19.
- You have not recently travelled in the last 14 days. Out of town visitors are not permitted to attend class unless they have quarantined for 2 weeks.
- Please wear your mask everywhere in the studio including your mat. (*Please check for any updates on our website or by contacting the studio.)
- Arrive for your reservation 10 minutes before class starts and the studio closes 10 minutes after class.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
We’re cleaning and sanitizing everything all the time!
- Teachers and students must use hand sanitizer before & after classes.
- Masks mandatory in studio.
- Optimal ventilation and circulation, heating and filtration system, & UV light. Our highly updated and efficient fresh air system is the ultimate in fresh air circulation.
- Regular cleaning in the lobby, bathrooms ,practice space, and all common areas regularly.
- Reduced class sizes & increased distance between students.
- Hand sanitizer readily available throughout the studio.