Here is a Step by Step Guide for Accessing Your Mindbody Account via a Laptop, Mobile Phone or Tablet
If your computer/tablet/phone has not memorized your info yet, you will get this pop up screen to sign in. Please make sure to SIGN IN on the left and have your device save your information for future reservations and ease. (this is also where you can request to change your password if you need to reset it)
You Are Now in Your MindBody Account
Once you sign in it will take you to the “MY INFO” tab and “Profile” this is where you will see your personal info and where you can enter/update your credit card AND where you should check the boxes to receive texts to confirm your waitlist confirmations.
Reserving Classes – Please reserve all classes online in advance
- To Reserve classes, go to the Classes tab and click “Sign Up Now”
- You will get an email/text confirmation and reminder 12-24 hours in advance
- On the rare time class is full, you will be asked if you want to be put on the waitlist. Say yes and you will go on the waitlist. Pay attention as if you get it we assume you are coming.
- When you are confirmed into class, you will get a text and email confirming your spot. If you are not sure if you are confirmed or want to cancel your waitlist or class registration, see below #5 CONFIRM YOUR SCHEDULE, #6 WAITLIST OR #7 CANCELING CLASSES.
Confirming Your Schedule
- Go to “MY INFO” and select “My Schedule”
(save this in your browser)
- Classes that show in the “My Schedule” page are CONFIRMED.
In the top right, click on “Waitlist” to see the classes you are still waitlisted for and not confirmed into class. (just click the back arrow to get back to “My Schedule”
Please cancel any class you no longer want 2 hours in advance by going to the “MY SCHEDULE” screen simply clicking the “cancel” next to any class you no longer want.
Please make sure to cancel at least 2 hours in advance to avoid penalties.
Tips for All Memberships
From the MY ACCOUNT tab, click on ACCOUNT
Scroll down to “Auto Pays” to view or print your contact detailsClick on “PURCHASE HISTORY” to see the cycle of your charge date.
Once you know your charge date, you know that you have until your charge date until the day before to use your allotted classes.
Then Click on “VISIT HISTORY” and count your visits and planned visits since your charge date.