HYP Master Guide
- Make a Class Reservation or Cancel a Reservation
- Update Your Credit Card Information for Purchasing or Auto Pay
- View Our Schedule
- View Your Payment or Visit History
- Purchase Classes or a Contract
Here is a Step by Step Guide for Accessing Your Mindbody Account via a Laptop, Mobile Phone or Tablet
Sign Into Your Account
If your computer/tablet/phone has not memorized your info yet, you will get this pop up screen to sign in. Please make sure to SIGN IN on the left and have your device save your information for future reservations and ease. (this is also where you can request to change your password if you need to reset it)
You Are Now in Your MindBody Account
Once you sign in it will take you to the “MY INFO” tab and “Profile” this is where you will see your personal info and where you can enter/update your credit card AND where you should check the boxes to receive texts to confirm your waitlist confirmations.
- To reserve/waitlist classes, go to the Classes tab.
- Select “Studio classes” from the dropdown menu so you can only view Studio Classes .
(or select “Virtual Home Practice” when you want to view virtual.)
- When the system tells you class is full, (IT MAY NOT BE) say yes to be put on the waiting list. (the waiting list is confirmed regularly and is used to distribute classes fairly, not because class is full)
- When you are confirmed into class, you will get a text and email confirming your spot. Please text “Y” to confirm or “N” if you don’t want the spot. (WE ASSUME YOU ARE COMING UNLESS YOU CANCEL)
Confirming Your Schedule
- Go to “MY INFO” and select “My Schedule”
(save this in your browser)
- Classes that show in the “My Schedule” page are CONFIRMED.
- If you see a red “unconfirmed” that is because you did not respond to the text. That is OK! WE ASSUME YOU ARE COMING. If you can’t come or need to cancel, please cancel yourself from the class. (we don’t cancel from email requests)
In the top right, click on “Waitlist” to see the classes you are still waitlisted for and not confirmed into class. (just click the back arrow to get back to “My Schedule”
You can cancel any class you no longer want 12 hours in advance by simply clicking the “cancel” button next to any class you no longer want from the “My Schedule” screen.