AT HYP WE BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOU BUILD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STRENGTH, YOU’LL NOT ONLY FEEL INCREDIBLE, YOU’LL ALSO RECONNECT TO LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE.
After A Year the Great News:
WE ARE OPEN for IN STUDIO CLASSES
and we cannot wait to welcome you back in!
- Please create your account, purchase the package that works best for you and reserve classes prior to coming to the studio. (current clients please sign the updated waiver here before returning to studio classes)
- All Classes are by reservation only
- Classes can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance and cancelled up to 6 hours before class without penalty.
- You can register for any available class up to 30 minutes before class starts if there is space available
- **Make sure to opt in to text notifications so you get texts when you are confirmed from the waiting list
- Please read our safety guidelines before returning to studio classes
We understand the languishing toll the past year has taken on our community’s health, which is exactly why we’ve been committed to re-opening as soon as we possibly could.
HERE’S THE TRUTH: SO MANY PEOPLE FEEL OUT OF SHAPE AND DISCONNECTED.
The transformative nature of all of the classes at HYP will help you reconnect to living your best life, and our welcoming community will nurture your spirit.
Our HOT PASS Membership Gives You Access To:
- Up to 3 in-studio classes per week (or 14/month)
- Unlimited access to live, virtual class
- Unlimited access to HYP TV, our on-demand video library of recorded classes
- No minimum commitment; cancel anytime with 7 days written notice to cancel
Want to know a little more about how it all works? See all the ‘deets below and if you still have any questions, please email Val or call (yes really! She answers the phone or will call you back)
We’ve made scheduling, wait listing, and cancelling reservations extremely easy and user-friendly. All classes may show wait lists, but that doesn’t mean they’re full. (Most classes have space)
HOW TO SCHEDULE
- Every class is intentionally waitlisted so we can ensure our students get in to up to 3 studio classes per week.
- Please add yourself to the waitlists of up to 3 classes per week and your reservation will be confirmed soon after you sign up via text and email if space allows.
- You can waitlist up to 21 days (3 weeks) in advance
- When you’ve been added to a class, you will receive a text and email confirmation. Please reply “Y” to the text confirmation to confirm your spot.
- We assume that you are coming to the classes you’ve been added to unless you take yourself out of the class
- Please note: we do not accept email or voicemail class cancellation (instead, log into your account and cancel any class you no longer want.
- If on the “MY SCHEDULE” page, you see a class that says “UNCONFIRMED,” that is because you have not replied “Y” to your text message class confirmation. WE STILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE COMING.
- If you use up all of your classes on the Hot Pass membership for the month, you may book additional classes for $15 per class
- **Definitely wait lists for a class you want even a few hours before as life happens and you may get a last minute confirmation. We will call you so confirm you want it.
A Message From Val
I opened HYP Pasadena in 1998, and for the last two decades this yoga has been the foundation of healing and health for the Pasadena community and beyond. I am here to personally connect with you to help you get started when you’re ready to get your sweat on in the hot room. Not sure which class to try, check out our 4 Transformative Options to build physical and mental strength!
We can’t wait to see you at HYP!
We Offer the Following Classes
Original Hot Yoga (OHY)
90, 75 and 60 minutes
OHY is the original Hot Yoga series often referred to as “Bikram Yoga.” This practice is the foundation of our studio and the original 90 minute class was our only offering for our first 15 years here in Pasadena.
In order to meet the demands and needs of modern schedules, we also offer a 60 minute express version where we do all the same postures, but some only once, and a 75 minute version which offers the full series with minimal instruction allowing for a more efficient use of time.
You will find OHY offers the most healing and therapeutic benefits in this brilliant series designed for every level. Learn to balance the effort of the posture with the ease of your normal breathing to create the most profound experience. OHY is done in a heated room and transforms your body and mind by stretching and strengthening your physical body and by relieving stress to meet the demands of your day and to reclaim your most powerful self.
Hot Pilates/Hot Pilates Plus* 60 & 45
Our Hot Pilates classes offer the physical strength you crave and the emotional support you need to achieve results. *Plus incorporates a faster pace and optional light hand weights to increase your muscle tone and cardio health.
Practicing this class produces FAST results you will see in the mirror, feel in your clothes and notice in your calmer and more productive state of mind.
If you are looking for a cardio workout that goes easy on your joints and gives you both the cardio workout and fat burning you crave, this is the class for you. Great for all levels! Start getting lean and strong today.
Hot Pilates Plus incorporates a faster pace and optional light hand weights to increase your muscle tone and cardio health, to reach your fitness goals!
Yin yoga is a wonderful way to ease tension in your ligaments and joints by holding postures for 2-5 minutes. Meant to go beyond the muscles to find deeper release in the ligaments and tendons, Yin uses slow, long holds to allow deeper opening and connection.
25 Years in the making and curated just for HYP by YogiVal, , Hotstanga is a hybrid series of Hot Yoga and Astanga offering the healing and therapeutic benefits of OHY fused with the power and deeper joint movement of Astanga.
Hotstanga (prep) offers a chance to learn the basics of the Hotstanga system including Sun Salutations and vinyasa’s along with modifications for building strength to the full practice. A great way to get started and to see this is not a class about advanced posture, but building stamina and power to take your OHY practice to the next level.