Hot Yoga PasadenaState of the art Original Hot Yoga Studio Pasadena
Welcome to Hot Yoga Pasadena
Dedicated to Building Physical Strength and Mental Ease since 1998
AT HYP, we envision a community of people committed to creating full body health through dedication to their physical, mental and emotional wellness.
At HYP, Our mission is to help people create full body health & feel amazing through our powerful and healing classes.
Core Values of HYP
- Community: A community of dedicated people that respect and value each other, and contribute to a positive environment.
- Equity: We are committed to a diverse and inclusive community. We oppose all forms of discrimination.
- Genuine Support: Our incredible teachers & staff are committed to your personal journey of discovering your maximum potential.
- Effective Communication: We strive to be clear, concise, authentic and follow the HYP Code.
- Humility: We are committed to an environment of open minds where we listen, learn and encourage growth.
The HYP Code
I agree to follow this code because I want to be an active part of this vibrant community and help improve my life and the lives around me.
- Only show up to class if you are 100% Healthy
- Sign in at the desk.
- Set up your mat at a designated spot the way shown by the staff.
- Be on your mat and ready to sweat before your teacher enters the Hot Room.
- Our showers are for a quick rinse only
- Respect the space and experience of your fellow practitioners
- Stay up to date on following all safety guidelines
- Smiling helps new people who are nervous feel welcomed. Feel free to introduce yourself!
- Reach out to Val or our staff if you need any help, have questions or need any support.
- Respect the experience of all yogis so we everyone has a positive, healing and transformative experience everytime you come take class at HYP.